DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Quote from: shorebird on November 01, 2009, 06:41:45 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 01, 2009, 06:33:22 PM
Quote from: shorebird on November 01, 2009, 06:26:59 PM
The pimp is somethin' special. I can't remember a reciever making such an impact so early on this team.

shtein man, modify that before IGY sees it!! It's "Pimp" not "the Pimp" act like ya know dook! ;)

Thats my problem, I always try to act like I know, but never really do.

Seriously though, I love this kid. Yeah, he likes to hot dog it up, but his attitude seems great. Carefree and happy go lucky type of guy. And, if he ain't the fastest man in the NFL, he's damn shore one of 'em.

It's all good man, not all of us can be "down" like some on this board :-D

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

he's off the charts good, Harvin could be right with him
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MURP

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 01, 2009, 08:40:34 PM

harvin was farging sick today. 

Fan_Since_64

Seriously though, I love this kid. Yeah, he likes to hot dog it up, but his attitude seems great. Carefree and happy go lucky type of guy. And, if he ain't the fastest man in the NFL, he's damn shore one of 'em.

I'm with you, shorebird. Just amazing to watch - was at the game today, and that TD reception coming toward us was a thing of beauty.  8)

4and26

Quote from: Fan_Since_64 on November 01, 2009, 09:05:07 PM

I'm with you, shorebird. Just amazing to watch - was at the game today, and that TD reception coming toward us was a thing of beauty.  8)

You have to admit the Eagles have more speed now than I can remember in my 20+ years of being an Eagles fan.

hbionic

Quote from: 4and26 on November 01, 2009, 09:16:00 PM
Quote from: Fan_Since_64 on November 01, 2009, 09:05:07 PM

You have to admit the Eagles have more speed now than I can remember in my 20+ years of being an Eagles fan.

The only other year I can think of with this much speed was the year WE had Charles Johnson and Torrance Small.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

lmao.  farging moron.  i heart you  like <------------------------this--------------------------> much though.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 01, 2009, 08:40:34 PM

At this point its Pimp hands down, but I don't think Harvin is too far off.  It is unreal how good this dude is, he may be the most explosive player that I have ever watched. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

JackStraw

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 01, 2009, 06:15:07 PM

awesome  :-D

Best photo of the Reid era. The look on Capn' Andy is priceless...especially when all he wanted was a "high-five" and pimp said "no-way" you are getting the hip shot!! Is there another player on the roster at any time that could have gotten away with that? (Maybe TO right before the implosion)
Endless regression to the mean

Rome

Reno could get away with it with Reid and him being father & son and all.

mussa

I luv me sum Desean. When he did tht yesterday I couldn't stop laughing
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Drunkmasterflex

Did anybody else notice that one or the refs fell down on the sideline during his touchdown play?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell