DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stalker

Quote from: hbionic on January 05, 2009, 01:35:22 PM
what is an FN?

Fast Kneegrow

VFN is:

Very fast Kneegrow

Oh and he used it on white guys too. Just locker room talk. No one was injured by it.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

PhillyPhreak54

stalker

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2009, 01:41:44 PM
Is it too much to ask that you kill yourself?

Why?

Just relating a story. No one was injured in the making of these posts. Dick

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 05, 2009, 01:17:17 PM
hes exactly what this team has needed since the mormon regime took over and is a god send

tricky when God does not exist in IGYland

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

stalker

Quote from: SunMo on January 05, 2009, 01:44:51 PM
it's ok everybody, his coach was a racist too

What's worse? a racist in words or in actions.

In all honesty, I have been using that term for so long, the etymology isn't necessarily in my head unless someone asks what it means. It's actually quite benign I probably say it 30 times every weekend. Not as a racist remark, but as a comment on a players speed/escapability.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

Quote from: stalker on January 05, 2009, 01:45:51 PM
Quote from: SunMo on January 05, 2009, 01:44:51 PM
it's ok everybody, his coach was a racist too

What's worse? a racist in words or in actions.

In all honesty, I have been using that term for so long, the etymology isn't necessarily in my head unless someone asks what it means. It's actually quite benign I probably say it 30 times every weekend. Not as a racist remark, but as a comment on a players speed/escapability.

Im having a real hard time believing you believe this..or maybe your dumbass does

either way just stop defending yourself if your racist or not

stalker

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 05, 2009, 01:18:47 PM
dont pay attention to his racist ramblings and he might go away cause you know the mods here wont ban him

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2009, 01:18:47 PM
stalker is a racist and it likely has something to do with that.

You know what, I've have been really thinking about this and examining in my head whether or not I am a racist and I am not. My interaction and exposure to black folks is very limited. Not due to any racism, it's just my particular world. Sometimes, I will be at a business meeting with a black person, and I certainly don't treat them differently than anyone else. If they have achieved a level of business where I am meeting with them, I assume they  have the credentials. I have a black man who works for me, he's an excellent engineer, a nice man, has a nice family. I don't treat him differently they any of my other employees. I coach some sports and occasionally will have a black kid on my team, again, I am not calling him a spook or anything like that. Some were great athletes some were not so good. The good athlete gets the playing time. I don't care if they are blue. I have had a couple of kids on my team who were in the foster parent program. I helped with transportation. Bought them meals occasionally, stuff like that. Anyway, the reason I put up with all that is because they were tremendous athletes. I would not have put up with it if they stunk, does that make me a racist or just a fleshpop?

rjs246

So you analyzed yourself and came out with a favorable diagnosis? How wonderfully surprising.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

Quote from: rjs246 on January 05, 2009, 02:42:13 PM
So you analyzed yourself and came out with a favorable diagnosis? How wonderfully surprising.

:-D :-D :-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

stalker

Quote from: rjs246 on January 05, 2009, 02:42:13 PM

Ha, ha, ha I guess that's about right. No, the answer is; I have no idea if I am a racist or not. I don't have a hell of alot of exposure. The exposure I do have is fine.

ice grillin you

if you have to ask if youre racist then you probably are
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

If you are damn sure you don't have to ask yourself, then you are probably are too.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.