RB:
WR:
TE: Jason Michael
OL: Jeff Stoutland
DL: Tracy Rocker
LB:
DB: Dennard Wilson

phattymatty

I googled him because I have never heard this name before, and he looks like a very stoned Aaron Rodgers in every pic.

IN.

General_Failure

Fine, I guess. I hope he's good enough to make something happen when Wentz is finally gone.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

MDS

total smartest guys in the room pick

only people to interview him...nobody had heard of him before two days ago....trying to run back the andy hire by getting a jump on a guy before he becomes a candidate

doug was an idiot and a terrible hire who won a super bowl so who farging knows but i cannot imagine hes going to last considering the front office is an abomination

at least they didnt hire MAGAdaniels
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

looks like this guy doesn't wear a visor so already a step up.

PhillyPhreak54

I've only seen him wearing a visor lol

Sucks that they passed Bieniemy and Duce

But hey they probably had to get Fragile Carson's approval. Can't hurt his feelings.

phattymatty

farg you are right another visor guy.  Fail.

ice grillin you

I'm all about the no mcdaniels thing as well but you probably don't want your new coach defined by "at least they didn't hire _________"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 21, 2021, 02:35:04 PM
I've only seen him wearing a visor lol

Sucks that they passed Bieniemy and Duce

But hey they probably had to get Fragile Carson's approval. Can't hurt his feelings.

carson loved reich, reich loves this guido dago wop ginni so naturally the seal of approval is there for our precious wittle ginger
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Don't know much about him but he ran a non-embarrassing offense with Brissett and Grandpa Rivers and his public speaking ability is better than Doug's so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Rome

I'm still hyped about Biden.  I'll get around to caring about this hire eventually.

SD

Quote from: Rome on January 21, 2021, 02:54:56 PM
I'm still hyped about Biden.  I'll get around to caring about this hire eventually.

Same

ice grillin you

dio's boy dan orlovsky just said on nfl live that he made some calls around the league and he was told surriani "is the absolute steal of the free agent coaching period", "the best coach I've ever been around"

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome