SD

Sgt PSN

Eagles reporting it on the FB page. 

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 09, 2017, 04:18:29 PM
Logic for a one year deal?

There really isn't any.  I get that he has injury issues, so it makes sense in that regard, I just don't see any future upside in signing him to this kind of contract when you could have gotten a more dependable Marshall for more years and basically equal money. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 09, 2017, 04:18:29 PM
Logic for a one year deal?

get to take a look at a walking injury for a year with no future committment....then after a year if hes healthy and productive with wentz you can ink him long term
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Eagles are a cap nightmare next year too, at least this gives the Eagles some flexibility next offseason, after Alshon misses his usual 6 games and the Eagles need a full time WR.

Eagaholic

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 09, 2017, 04:29:27 PM
Eagles are a cap nightmare next year too

theres barely such a thing as cap nightmare in the current year of the nfl....a year out its completely meaningless

MDS

howie doing work

impossible to hate this deal.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Anything to help keep Agholor off the field.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Supposedly he turned down a multi-year deal from Minnesota to play with Wentz instead of Bradford. hmm

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 09, 2017, 04:48:24 PM
Supposedly he turned down a multi-year deal from Minnesota to play with Wentz instead of Bradford. hmm

sure he did

QB Eagles

If he turned down a multi-year deal it's to show that he can suit up for 16 games, prove himself, and draw a much higher salary. If.