Week Thirteen - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 05, 2020, 06:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 07, 2020, 05:18:49 PM
Nope.

Only local market or on Sunday Ticket

not quite

it is going to anyone who wouldve gotten the game had it been at 100 sunday....so i have it

its not national because sunday ticket has to get a certain amount of games per their stupid contract that i believe is in its last season
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

wash beats the steelers...giants beat the seahawks

eagles franchise qb gets benched
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Every time I've looked over at this 49ers/Bills game, it's been inside the 10 yard line.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

if the bills don't have the best white jersey ever I don't know who does
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Raiders. Both of their whites are superb

MDS

dallas whites are goat

other than the kelly's

ice grillin you

raiders Dallas etc don't count cause the pants aren't white

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 07, 2020, 10:16:06 PM
dallas whites are goat

other than the kelly's

When did you start drinking?

MDS

you love the current eagles jerseys

PhillyPhreak54

I like them.

But no subject changing pal - the Dallas jerseys are plain and non-remarkable

ice grillin you

they've never been my favorite but Dallas has all time classic jerseys....you can't even quantify how much better they are than the current eagle jerseys

General_Failure

I'm partial to the Colts white on white look.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Lol at IGY loving white anything.

PhillyPhreak54

He's especially partial to white linebackers

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 07, 2020, 11:28:58 PM
I like them.

But no subject changing pal - the Dallas jerseys are plain and non-remarkable

this is the most j thing ever

pimping the worst unis in sports history and diminishing utter classics because one is his fav team and the other is his most hated