Around the NFL - 2019

Started by MDS, February 11, 2019, 12:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Wow. I felt like they were gonna clean house, but after the season. And if anyone had a chance of staying, it was Rivera.

Tepper wants to be the ultimate analytics team.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on December 03, 2019, 02:38:13 PM
QuoteBecause Smith is a veteran, he can collect termination pay and receive his full 2019 salary. Small consolation in a time like this.

roster spots arent charities. the browns are going nowhere and they couldve cut any one of 10 different players for whatever move this is, but the dude is getting his money.

Such a bizarrely written story, comparing him to guys who get stashed on the practice squad (Smith is a vet) and Ryan Shazier.

Rome

Fire Schwartz and hire Rivera pronto. 

QB Eagles

He'll find another HC gig somewhere. Maybe the NFC East since there's gonna be 2-3 openings.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

I'll take a medium who says they can talk to Jim Johnson at this point.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Giants are where I see him ending up

MDS

gettlemen and rivera, just the cure for danny dimes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Giants cut Janoris Jenkins for calling a fan a retard on twitter

Diomedes

And also because he's not that good and wasn't gonna be around for next year anyway.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

But using language like that is just part of his culture!

<insert PG eyeroll>