Around the NFL - 2019

Started by MDS, February 11, 2019, 12:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Would have been a circus under any circumstances, but at least they could have minimized it by putting more than 5 seconds of thought into the planning.

General_Failure

They put plenty of thought into it. The thought was "where's the line between pretending Kaep is getting a fair shake without giving it too much coverage so the knuckle draggers don't get too upset?"

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Broncos, Lions, Jets...come on y'all, you can do it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Diomedes

Well, the Jets could.  The least meaningful of the three.  *sigh*
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Arguably we should be rooting for Skins wins at this point. Plus the Jets couldn't keep the touchdownless streak alive. Disappointing early games.

Diomedes

I can't root for Washington.  It's not in me.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Quenton Nelson is amazing

(sorry, don't know how to resize this link, removed it.)

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

It's the old Heinz factory, a ritzy place by Pittsburgh standards. Sounds like it was a lady who carved him up. Going to be an interesting story when the details come out.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

QuoteBecause Smith is a veteran, he can collect termination pay and receive his full 2019 salary. Small consolation in a time like this.

roster spots arent charities. the browns are going nowhere and they couldve cut any one of 10 different players for whatever move this is, but the dude is getting his money.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.