Another Beer Thread

Started by hbionic, February 23, 2006, 01:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

I may be late....and I just might not stray from my normal selection enough when I go out...but I had Sam Adams Hefeinweizen the other day.......it may just be my favorite beer now. I don't know how long its been out....even the Sam Adams produces many flavors of beers...but it was my first time and god damn that was delicious. I recomend it to all of you...even if you're a recovering alcoholic...this beer is worth it for you to go back. If you're at work, take a 45 minute break and find one. Get one for your boss too so he(because females can't be boss) can give you a raise for bringing him such a good beer.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Wingspan

i had the Sam Adams Cream Stout the other day....got to say i was very impressed, it was quite delicious.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

Hefeinweizen is pretty good, I recommend floating lemons in it if you haven't already. (Makes it 1000X better)

Lately I've been drinking a lot of Belgiun imports, mostly Hoeegarden and Chimay.

rjs246

Any beer that requires some sort of fruit to make it taste better is not high on my list of things to drink.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

Heif is excellent, I agree....but the Sam Adams version is great.

God I wish I worked for Sam Adams.... :drool

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: rjs246 on February 23, 2006, 01:27:10 PM
Any beer that requires some sort of fruit to make it taste better is not high on my list of things to drink.

Corona with lime? No?

SunMo

i drink Coors Lite or if i'm feeling crazy, Rolling Rock
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

hbionic

This past weekend I went to Santa Barbara and ordered a beer at the hotel bar...the barkeep recommended 'Fullers' from England. Great tasting beer. It's an ale.  Kind of cool because they only make a limited number of beers for the year. I think mine was 55,333 out of 95,000. It felt kinda special, but not in the short yellow bus kind of way.

Wingspan

Quote from: SD_Eagle on February 23, 2006, 01:28:45 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on February 23, 2006, 01:27:10 PM

Corona with lime? No?

if you're a chick
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

MadMarchHare

Creme Stout is one of my all time favorites.  One of the things I hate the most about Northern Illinois is the shtein beer selection.  I haven't seen Cream Stout since I moved here.

Once you go black, you never go back.
Anyone but Reid.

hbionic

Pacifico over Corona. Always. You never see women drinking Pacifico...and if you do...marry her. Coronas are cool....but I also feel they are chickish. Too many girls drink them...makes me feel awkward sometimes. I kind of laugh when I see these tough acting motherfargers....sucking on a corona. Bitches.

SunMo

i don't care if someone is lapping up the piss off the floor on a men's room at the bar, if they're trying to get drunk they're ok with me....

except guys drinking Coronas...

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: hbionic on February 23, 2006, 01:35:58 PM
Pacifico over Corona. Always.

If we're talking Mexican beers I like Dos XX

Guinness is still King:bow