Dallas - Rivalry Game

Started by ice grillin you, October 19, 2011, 10:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

They do realize that they haven't exactly put a product on the field that's worth waiting for, don't they?

I went to that snowed out Tuesday night game last year vs the Vikings and it was actually the longest wait I've ever had to get into the stadium.  The lines weren't any longer than what I've experienced in the past either, it just took longer.  In fact, I'd say that the length of the lines was actually shorter than usual because there were a lot no shows for that game.   

Rome

I wonder how long Lurie has to wait?

SunMo

Well I assume that his dedication involves sleeping on a cot in the stadium, so he's already there.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

DH

I need an extra if anyone has one...my sister decided last night she wants to come

SunMo

for fear you beating my face in...please consider my inappropriate comment preemptively deleted
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

I know that this is short notice, but I have a ticket for tonight to get rid of at face value if anyone wants it.

SD

The Havas pig...which was 3/4 done when I got there:

phattymatty

that pig was delicious. and that game was fun as shtein. my train was an hour late getting back to dc so i didn't get home until almost 4, and i had this breakfast function i had to go to this morning so i haven't slept yet. also still a little effed up.

SD

Didn't get home till after midnight (made a Wawa trip). Woke up around 4 to throw up. Good times.

shorebird

We parked right next to the guy in the costume. Unless there was another bunch there with a pig like that under a white tent thing, I walked right by there going in, would have stopped but I was with a couple girls who were there for the first time and they wanted to walk the stadium. I did see some huge latino looking guy, until you looked at his eyes and then he looked more asian.

SD

shorebird

Sgt PSN