Dallas - Rivalry Game

Started by ice grillin you, October 19, 2011, 10:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Classic IGY playing devils advocate. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Wow - what a load of bullshtein by them to do this shtein. I hope that you keep after them for this, DH. Thrown out of not the fact that they restrained you in handcuffs for something as small as shtein talking while using the guise of disorderly conduct is a goddamn crying shame.

If they want to curb violence and disorderly conduct then they need to up the uniformed presence or even at the very least put the UC's there in plainclothes but don't entrap people with opposing jersey's and most certainly do not handcuff them for shtein talking!

I understand wanting to reduce the knuckleheads - like the people who pissed on the taterskins fans legs while in the bathroom a few years ago while I was there - but for shtein talking? Not a fight. Not a fight. We talkin' about shtein talking!

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 02, 2011, 10:43:14 PM
Classic IGY playing devils advocate.

you are a semi literate redneck but you cant be this dumb....its actually the opposite of what you say....not only am i not playing devils advocate i actually agree with everyone (as i said in my posts that you didnt read or didnt understand)....for god sakes im promoting as much violence even up to death on opposing fans as possible

but what im saying is this issue was taken up almost ten years ago and no one cared then....certainly no one is going to care now...i had a friend actually get kicked out of the stadium for this a month ago and i didnt speak a word about it here because its a non issue....and trying to make it into one is not going to work...especially when we are in an ultra heightened time of violence at nfl games

jesus explaining simple shtein to people is really starting to get to me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Simple is simple does. 

When they go to check your ticket, eat it. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

DH

Just to be clear...

I'm not so much upset at the actual event that too place (cuffed, then let go), but the principle that:

1. there are UC's (whether or not they have been since the Linc opened - which I'm well aware of) waiting for you to look at them, so they can engage you in some shtein in hopes of making some added revenue for the city, Linc, whoever..
2. I would have been tossed had I not had my ID on me
3. I've seen brawls, pot-smoking, foul language, etc all happen in front of me, and nary a cop - uniformed or UC - has come to hold order, throw people out, etc

Honestly, I'm over it - On Monday night, when I see the same farg in a Lance Briggs jersey, I will make sure to tell anyone I see talking to him that he's a pig.

I think I'm really just pissed because I didn't enjoy the Dallas ass-kicking nearly as much as I should have..

phattymatty

on a positive note, at least for me, two years ago and even a little last year they were nazis about smoking in the concourse. now if you're basically within 20 yards of a railing they don't give a farg where you smoke.

Diomedes

Quote from: DH on November 03, 2011, 09:22:28 AMOn Monday night, when I see the same farg in a Lance Briggs jersey, I will make sure to tell anyone I see talking to him that he's a pig.

I hope you get the chance to do this.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Time to start up a new internet venture. Upload pictures of the undercover cops at sporting events, and rank each building in terms of police presence and dickery.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

If it makes as much money as :CF, you can retire to the Mississippi delta!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on November 03, 2011, 07:08:10 PM
Quote from: DH on November 03, 2011, 09:22:28 AMOn Monday night, when I see the same farg in a Lance Briggs jersey, I will make sure to tell anyone I see talking to him that he's a pig.

I hope you get the chance to do this.

I hope when he stands up you get a chance to squirt a wad of crazy glue on his seat. shtein will soak through pants if you use enough.

SunMo

stayed til the end last night of course because of the situation...and it took me 70 more minutes to get home.

i think i'll stick to being a bad fan when it's a blowout.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.