49ers

Started by LBIggle, September 12, 2011, 12:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

for anyone that goes to games i emplore you to contact the eagles and the linc to complain about the atrocious lack of man power in getting people thru the gates....it took me 45 minutes to get in the south gate 15 minutes before kickoff yesterday...per usual they had half the entrance gates closed (which is a disgrace in and of itself) but this time when you finally did get up to the security check they literally had two guards there one leaning against the fence watching another guy wand fans...yes ONE farging guy wanding thousands of people

they are getting a nasty phone call and letter from me today

http://www.lincolnfinancialfield.com/guest/contactus.asp

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/footer/contact-us.html

Philadelphia Eagles
NovaCare Complex
One NovaCare Way
Philadelphia, PA 19145
215-463-2500
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

i gave one of the guards shtein last week for how incredibly unprepared they were for it..

he agreed with me 100% - then took 90 seconds to check me. the whole system sucks; from andy all the way down to the gate guards. farg them all.

ice grillin you

yeah i was yelling all kinds of shtein at the guy who was just chillin yesterday....he said im just doing what im paid to do

DH

the irony is that they talked about these fullbody searches since that cowboy fan brought the taser into the meadowlands, then let fat fargs like that guy sit around and shtein his pants while 1 dopey GED motherfarger is wanding 67,000 people.

I cant imagine how you all feel today having to go through not only the eagles, but the phils collapse too - because i feel like I want to kill myself right now.

ice grillin you

i wont say it wasnt expected for the phillies but until they are officially eliminated i am going to assume they are winnign the world series....when they dont reach that goal is when i will lose it....right now i am fine with them....its the eagles who keep me enraged 24/7

DH

I feel the same way re: the Phils, which may be part of why I want to kill myself

MDS

youll renew your season tickets

why would they change anything
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Michael,

Thank you for contacting us and for your support of the Philadelphia Eagles!

In following NFL best practices, we have adopted the full pat down procedure. We realize that this is adding additional waits to guests entering our stadium. We are continuously reviewing strategies, speaking with other teams and monitoring gates with a team that specifically tracks the length of security lines, to ensure that guests are able to enter as quickly as possible.

We are making changes on a game by game basis to improve the guest experience at our gates. The gentleman in the blue shirt that you mentioned is part of the CSC (Contemporary Services Corporation) security supervisor team. His position is to monitor the pat downs and intervene if necessary. He does not conduct pat downs.

Please contact me if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Kristin

DH

kristin is a whore

Rome

She's fat too.

FAT!

Rome

BTW... someone is gonna file a class action lawsuit regarding the illegal searches they're conducting and they'll win too.

It's fascist horseshtein and they should be ashamed of themselves for allowing it to happen.

PhillyPhreak54

Start with the TSA and sue their asses first.

Rome

That's the gubment.  Different deal, Huckleberry.

PhillyPhreak54

Yes I know - but I hate being searched by high school dropouts and various other burnouts just to get on a plane

MDS

ill pat you down

ill pat you down, anytime you want
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.