Home Opener - 9/25

Started by DH, September 01, 2011, 09:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

I know the usuals will be in...who else?

I could use any and all extras too..

Rome

I was actually giving it some thought but our wedding anniversary is that weekend and I can't miss that.  Well, not in less I want it to be our last one anyway.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

DH

still looking for a few extras if anyone has em..

phattymatty

my plans for this weekend got all farged up and i no longer have a ticket. so i could use an extra if anyone has one too.

DH

I just got what I needed - someone now help matty

SunMo

won't be there.  didn't have a ticket, but now i have to watch the game on dvr because for some farging awful reason my kid's peewee football league scheduled all it's games for Sundays at 1pm
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

DH

what the farg?? if there was one childrens event which would make absolutely ZERO sense to run at 1pm on sundays, its peewee football. holy shtein, thats just terrible.

SunMo

yeah, and to make matters worse, the pa guy thinks he's a hero by giving updates.  i was doing the first down chains for the week 1 and i dropped the marker when i tried to plug my ears during an update.  whooops.

i mean, it's 2011, people have smart phones if they want the score, or they can call a friend.  we don't need joe press box giving updates and ruining it for my dvr experience.

DH

it just makes no sense to me - especially in an area where the hometeam is not too far from home. I'd figure a good majority of the parents are Eagles fans, and some go to the games..

if you lived in North Dakota, I guess 1PM games are OK - not in Philly.

SunMo

yeah, my outrage has been noted on several occasions.

ice grillin you

Quote from: DH on September 20, 2011, 04:08:54 PM
it just makes no sense to me - especially in an area where the hometeam is not too far from home. I'd figure a good majority of the parents are Eagles fans, and some go to the games..

if you lived in North Dakota, I guess 1PM games are OK - not in Philly.

not even going to the games or just the parents....but how about fathers simply wanting to watch eagles games with their sons like generations have been doing for like 80 years...or even if the fathers going to the game id want my son to grow up watching eagle games on sundays
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Rome sure enjoyed those Saturday night games on the DuMont Network.