12/26 vs Minnesota Favre's

Started by Sgt PSN, November 08, 2010, 08:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

PoopyfaceMcGee

Thank God I saw it in NC a few weeks back.

Eagaholic

That blows, Sarge. I was hoping for the game tonight, it would have been one of those famous games with its own name (I think blizzard bowl is already taken, maybe the BAL 2.0 bowl). The Vikings bench would have been pounded mercilessly.

At least I'm still in for tuesday.

Sgt PSN

Thanks guys  it sucks but I'm not so much worried about missing the game as I am trying to recoup the money my mom spent on the tix.....paid nearly 2x face value after tax, service fees and shipping. If I can sell all 5 @ face I'll call it a minor victory.

PPINDC....saw your pm before I saw your post so if you want all 5, you got em. PM me your # and I'll call you in the morning.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 15, 2010, 09:12:58 AM
PA son.

I just checked the schedule and realized that it's the SNF game now. I thought it just got pushed back to 4. This is awesome.

Turns out that this was not awesome. 1:00 game would have played with no problem. Sumbitch.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

i know that there are a plethora of tix available, but I have 2.  don't need face, just looking for somebody to use them.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

MY FLIGHT WAS CANCELED!  I sold 2 tickets but still have 3 left for myself, my mom and savage. My sis and her g/f are driving to Austin so they had to leave today. Lost a little money on the 2 I sold but really don't care now.

So what time does the tailgate start?

SD

we're getting there around 3. Knowing DH he'll be there as soon as the gates open.

Sgt PSN

SD

C 6 in the WFC lot. What time you getting there?

phillymic2000

SunMo! Really? I would drive from, well almost Iowa with my oldest boy to see a home Eagle game at the Linc. Haven't been to a game there yet!!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on December 27, 2010, 08:14:33 PM
C 6 in the WFC lot. What time you getting there?

Between 4 and 5. I'll give you a call when I get to the lot if I can't find you.

hbionic

Aren't you missing something Sarge? You left your bottle of Maker's Mark at me-lady's pad last time you came down.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: hbionic on December 28, 2010, 12:37:56 AM
Aren't you missing something Sarge? You left your bottle of Maker's Mark at me-lady's pad last time you came down.

There's something strange about the wording here.