12/26 vs Minnesota Favre's

Started by Sgt PSN, November 08, 2010, 08:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Die-Hard on December 29, 2010, 01:20:41 PM
and btw, not sure if this was brought up elsewhere, but the farging crowd last night was an embarrassment. everyone i talked to either hadnt been to a game in 5 years, or never had been.

farging drunk college kids yelling stupid shtein, dudes talking fantasy football - i wanted to murder them all.

Couldn't agree more. Stadium was only 60% full at kick off and maybe 90% full the entire game at best. The crowd was pathetic.

Sgt PSN

Half the stadium was out there at kickoff because the idiots thought it was an 820 start time like Sunday night.

SD

We were heading down the escalator to leave and everyone was bunched up (as usual). Some little fat kid probably in his mid teens kept pushing me from behind with his fat stomach. I kept pushing back, then eventually I turned around and said "here ya go ya fat little farg, you're in such a rush go right ahead".

DH

holy farg i just remembered - some dickwad asked me if my jersey was a bernard hopkins jersey

SD

lol

We saw some guy with a throwback jersey with Balboa as the name and the #76

MDS

2:1 odds he was from the northeast
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD