12/26 vs Minnesota Favre's

Started by Sgt PSN, November 08, 2010, 08:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Coming home for the holiday and an early X-Mas present from my mom is tickets to the game.  Need 5 total (either 5 together or 3 and 2) if anyone has a hook up. 

MDS

ive got a present for your mom right here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

MDS

if thats winning, i dont want to win
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

You won't.  At anything.  Ever.   

DH

i dont get it...an early present from your mom is tickets to the game, but you still need tickets to the game?

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

ill check when i get home but yeah i think i have FIVE extra tickets laying around the house somewhere
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

charlie

So your early christmas present, which is actually for the day after christmas, is that your mom will allow you to go to the game as long as you have tickets beforehand?

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Nitwits.  Mama Sarge said she wants to take me, squaw, my sis and my sis's g/f to the game and put me in charge of getting the tickets.

Normally I wouldn't bother looking for 5 tickets here but since it's the day after Christmas, I didn't know if any of the season ticket holders here were planning on being out of town over the holiday....or maybe knows someone outside the board who isn't going.  Doesn't have to be 5 together either......if anyone has 2 together or 3 together then let me know.   

charlie

smeags

Quote from: charlie on November 09, 2010, 12:48:17 PM
Your sister is a lesbian? Hot?

caught that as well.

forget your tix issue sarge, lets discuss the sis some more.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Yes she is...it's been mentioned a time or 2 around here.