Return of the Mac

Started by DH, September 30, 2010, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Same time, same place..who's in, fargers?

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

I would love to be there but presently downward trending economic forces prevent me from attending this glorious event.

Diomedes

That's a fancy way of saying you aren't a real fan?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

smeags

you coming up at all this year rome ?

Rome

I was hoping for the Dallas game but even that looks like a pipe dream right now.

smeags

Quote from: Rome on September 30, 2010, 12:25:10 PM
I was hoping for the Dallas game but even that looks like a pipe dream right now.

damn bro. wtf.  :-\

tix ?

Diomedes

I don't know how anyone can afford to attend football games.  I mean, I could scrap the money together for one game, but I'd feel pretty irresponsible about it.  That's a lot of money for something I can get a great view of from my couch.  And while there are surely people who make more than we do, it would have to be a LOT more before I can imagine handing hundreds of dollars over to Jeff Lurie.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

for me it's about being raised going to the games with my dad. i grew up taking the broad st subway express train on football sundays. it's all i know.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on September 30, 2010, 12:55:48 PM
I don't know how anyone can afford to attend football games.  I mean, I could scrap the money together for one game, but I'd feel pretty irresponsible about it.  That's a lot of money for something I can get a great view of from my couch.  And while there are surely people who make more than we do, it would have to be a LOT more before I can imagine handing hundreds of dollars over to Jeff Lurie.

You can't enjoy the game on your couch as much as you can at the stadium!  Actually, I think you can.  But I've heard that you can't enjoy anything at home as much as you can by going out so I'm probably going to start believing that now.  

rjs246

Do you not keep your couch at home?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

does the dirt patch out front count as home?

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Well played.  Both of you.