Nashville Roadie

Started by hbionic, April 21, 2010, 01:48:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I am going to Vegas two weeks after this, so I'm OUT.  You are all really upset.  I will scratch my balls a lot between now and then.  The burrito situation is TBD.

hbionic

Good because I don't think you were invited in the first place.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

So I am now almost 100% in for this. It has nothing to do with FF's bailing out, though that would be more entertaining. This road trip should represent the culmination of a 2 week vacation that I am taking from real life. I'll be nice and useless by the time the game rolls around.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

If you are vacationing from your real life, does that mean you'll be stone cold sober?

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 11, 2010, 08:44:39 PM
If you are vacationing from your real life, does that mean you'll be stone cold sober?

lol

SunMo

don't encourage FF, even if he does occasionally hit on one, just laugh offline and be done with it.  giving him any sort of positive reinforcement leads to weeks and weeks of nonsense
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

That is absolutely correct.

Sgt PSN

Tickets available on ticketmaster.com right now for as low as $52.00 each.  Demon already has his ticket.  Who else is in?  Anyone want to go in on a set of group tickets? 

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Just you or do you have a +1? 

rjs246

I'm like 90% sure that Phatty will be joining me, but at that price I'd say +1 anyway just to be safe.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 14, 2010, 02:00:44 PM
Tickets available on ticketmaster.com right now for as low as $52.00 each.  Demon already has his ticket.  Who else is in?  Anyone want to go in on a set of group tickets? 

Yes

Sgt PSN

rjs +1
thawk +hat
sarge + savage
chuggie + whatshisname

7 so far.  Anyone else? 

PhillyPhreak54

50/50

Any of you slappys done any hotel research?