Started by Rome, January 06, 2010, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

paco

I'll go if I can crash in your bed, eat all your food, and wear all of your clothes.  Oh, and I'll need you to fly me out and pick me up for the airport.

Deal?
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Rome

paco

I call outside spoon!

Also, I'll need you to pay for my ticket.  K, thanks!
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

hbionic

J-Ville is one of those places that makes me ask myself..."What the farg would I be doing in J-Ville". The only answer is watching an Eagles game.

If I still give a shtein about anything regarding this team...I may hop on the road trip bandwagon....but there is a higher chance of me getting hit by lightning.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

DH

farg J-Ville. I hate that god forsaken city. I got to watch Donovan puke the first time I was there, then throw the ball 97 farging times the next. The thought of that place makes me want to stab someone.

See y'all there.

ice grillin you

who actually would go on that roadie and spend one second longer in jacksonville than it takes to play the game

normally its important but this is one trip where the city the game is being played in is irrelevant
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

i've been to jacksonville once.  it was stupid. 

Rome

in all seriousness, depending on the date you guys could really hook it up nice in daytona beach for the weekend.  rooms down here are ridiculously cheap during the fall and early winter months and there's a ton of nice places to stay on the beach.  if it happens during "biketoberfest" it will be a bit more expensive, but still, a 3 star hotel shouldn't cost more than 50 bucks a night.

plus there's a ton of good bars to hang out at beforehand if you get here on a friday.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Die-Hard on January 12, 2010, 08:36:12 AM
farg J-Ville. I hate that god forsaken city. I got to watch Donovan puke the first time I was there, then throw the ball 97 farging times the next. The thought of that place makes me want to stab someone.

See y'all there.

The best part of being there was running into friends there. You, the Fans, and others. Aside from that, the place kind of makes me cringe.

Rome

i've lived here for almost 20 years and i think i've been to jacksonville maybe 20 times.  out of those 20 about 18 of those were games at the stadium.  there's literally no other reason to go there.

Seabiscuit36

the family i have there lives by the beach, they never go into the city.  This may be an entire family trip, Ma dukes included. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

Quote from: Rome on January 12, 2010, 05:46:13 PM
i've lived here for almost 20 years and i think i've been to jacksonville maybe 20 times.  out of those 20 about 18 of those were games at the stadium.  there's literally no other reason to go there.

you've probably sat in the bar with my cousins too many times. they live and are big, big eagles fans.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

My ladyfriend wants to drive the 16 hours instead of paying $500 round trip to fly. Fml
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.