Jordan Davis, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 28, 2022, 09:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Started exact same thread just put "farging" in front of beast. Love the pick. Monster upside

MDS

he looks like a monster...a literal monster

issue im thinking is can he get to the qb. a run stuffer at 14 is not a good look
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Booger's lowlights were concerning.  Was someone else really hot on this guy?  Ravens? Looks like he'd have been here at 15.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

I wanted Hamilton but I don't know anything
I'm just sitting here looking at pretty colors

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on April 28, 2022, 09:53:09 PM
Booger's lowlights were concerning.  Was someone else really hot on this guy?  Ravens? Looks like he'd have been here at 15.

Yes the Ravens wanted him. So they had to jump them.

And Dio gets to see Hamilton in Balmore

SD

Balt would have taken him. He's 6'6 340 and runs a 4'7. Fletcher is gone after this season. Davis's ceiling is unreal.

Diomedes

I don't like the "I play football for my Mom" motivation.  If he don't play because he wants to dominate....

But yeah, he's huge and strong and fast.  We'll see.  I'm ready to love the guy, hope he gives me reason to.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Monster in the middle. Freak of nature

Wore 99 in college...hopefully he doesn't blow his first contract on a Vette

https://youtu.be/i4pW18Ntw3k

Rome

The shot of him taking a play off in the Natty shook me.  I gotta admit his measureables are insane and he won the Outland and Bednarik Awards, so he's not a stiff. 

I don't know.  I hope he works out.  Like Dio I wanted Hamilton, but whatever.  Howie got AJ Brown.  He gets a pass with this one. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on April 28, 2022, 09:58:43 PM
I don't like the "I play football for my Mom" motivation.  If he don't play because he wants to dominate....

But yeah, he's huge and strong and fast.  We'll see.  I'm ready to love the guy, hope he gives me reason to.

maybe he loses weight and becomes a pass rush threat but if not holy shtein it's a bad pick....on paper it's just not a smart move....I don't really want any 350 pound DT period much less in the first round

You need people who can either score rush the passer or cover in todays nfl....this fat farg does none of it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Fingers crossed but this was a strange one.  Felt like a panic pick.  God I hope I'm wrong.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on April 28, 2022, 09:58:43 PM

Hear what Jermaine Johnson said, "My job is to get to the QB when the game is on the line"  I WANT this man!

QB Eagles

Eagles cornering the market on gigantic guys named Jordan.

They love Jordans in general. Jordan Hicks, Jordan Poyer.

PhillyPhreak54