Week 18 - Cowboys: Gardner Minshew vs. Whoever The Cowboys Backup Is

Started by MDS, January 02, 2022, 11:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Don Ho

Since a majority have Covid now this will be another Joe Judge Bowl
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

governor havas and i sold our tix to this game weeks ago for $180 a pop....going rate is now $98 and dropping.

W
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

get in down to $70

but the line has moved from 7 to 4.5...what does vegas know about the eagles starters playing

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like Jerrah said that Dak is playing til the 4th qtr

Meanwhile Eagles rolling out the deep backups. Tay Gowan and Zech McPhearson starting at corner

Don Ho

I love how the espn crew is trying to build up how well Dallas has to play and make a statement, OK guys you're doing a great job trying to wet our appetite but Dak might throw for 400 yards in just the first half alone against this practice squad secondary.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Still in quarantine so lazy Saturday afternoon, wife and I just watched the pregame show.  I never watch those but my God it is quite nauseating. 

QB Eagles

MDS

there was a missed interception in there but sirianni scripting up a td drive with backups

not bad

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

Not that it matters but how in the farg was that not called?