Week 17 - Washington: Me John, Big Tree

Started by MDS, December 26, 2021, 04:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

ive seen this exact play twice before...5 stink bomb in 08 and chip collapse in 13. this one is going to be worse.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wonderful.

Quez dipping out of bounds and a slow developing run into the backs of OL

ice grillin you

It's slow cause it's Jordan Howard...how is Boston Scott not in the game there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i think gannon might be worse than billy davis and juanny
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Unreal.

Heinicke can't miss

And of course they get a pick and it's called back

Wake up iceholes

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

not a good sign when you need jalen hurts to win the game for you

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 02, 2022, 01:36:07 PM

Is he even capable of putting up 11 pts much less what it's going to take to win

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2022, 01:37:53 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 02, 2022, 01:36:07 PM

Is he even capable of putting up 11 pts much less what it's going to take to win

he can get them into fg range...how many points is that

ice grillin you

MDS

3/4 plays inside the 5 are runs...the 1 pass was why

hurts is such a rz liability

ice grillin you

Should have run that play on the other drive

SD

Quote from: TAFKASD on December 27, 2021, 10:01:31 AM

On how quick the nfl can change WFT won the division last season, were said to have the best front 7 and were an up and coming team just lacking a franchise qb. The injury bug hasn't been kind to them but still what a shtein show.

That being said I fully expect the birds to go down by 10 early to them next week

I wish I could've put money on this

Don Ho

I should be happy they scored a touchdown but what a farging awful throw bye hurts and stop pleading for the flag.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.