Week 16 - Giants: Jake Fromm State Farm

Started by MDS, December 21, 2021, 10:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

ice grillin you

bad decision not to initially run it then a hideous decision not to throw it out of bounds
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

fumble....drop....near pick...penalty

alrighty then

Rome

MDS

jalen reagor still thinks its high school and he can ran away from anyone...brah you aint fast

Diomedes

gainwell fumbles...JJAW bails him out with a recovery
hurts holds ball forever, throws desperate duck ... refs bail him out calling incomplete pass (which it was)
reagor fields punt, turns around and runs toward his own endzone, chased down for negative return yards
hurts holds ball forever, fumbles ... goedert bails him out with recovery
sanders drop

sloppy as hell....anyone in the stands should be booing non stop
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Did Vilma just say "Jesus" as he was describing the D line rush on that play?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

cant imagine the giants doing anything with fromm....only way they lose this is if hurts lets them

so like 70/30 L

Rome

Rome

MDS

man if theyre playing any other qb than jake fromm this is a monster L

as inept a qtr of offense as ive ever seen

Rome

My daughter just said, "they can't beat Jake from State Fromm!" 

I love her so much. 

Diomedes

Ugh She her fathers daughter with stuff like that