Week 6 - Ravens: L

Started by MDS, October 11, 2020, 06:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on October 18, 2020, 06:30:16 PMthey needed to hurry up and score with about 205 left...

Similar, lower stakes situation at end of first quarter.  Had enough to hustle a play in on offense while you're down seventeen points...no interest in running a hurry up play ... let 25 seconds roll off the clock and switch sides.

Lame.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

either i missed it or someone was slacking because i cannot find a player thread for this guy....but this is something

https://twitter.com/ThePhillyPod/status/1318203439340523520 20
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Watching the TB linebackers yesterday was infuriating.  It's been decades since the Eagles had a good linebacker.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Willie T
Carlos Emmons
Five Fo

That's the list since 1999.

Diomedes

Willie T

that's the list

The other two were one dimensional...good at their thing, but otherwise, nothing special.

General_Failure

Man, the disrespect for Eagles legend Levon Kirkland in here.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

does willie t really count?...if he does then they have had several other really good linebackers but i dont think any that were with them long enough to be considered real eagles by a lot of people

but if willie t counts then certainly people like bradham kendricks and hicks all who were better eagle lb's since 99 than willie t

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

They drafted a guy in the 3rd round who might be decent in 2023

PhillyPhreak54

Hold up...Kendricks and Hicks were better than Willie T?

Surely you ain't serious.

SD

Don Ho

They were all that perfect level at The Linc to be tossed over the railing to their death.  farging white trash strikes again.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 19, 2020, 03:25:19 PM
Hold up...Kendricks and Hicks were better than Willie T?

Surely you ain't serious.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 19, 2020, 01:21:12 PM
since 1999.

i am serious and dont call me surely

PhillyPhreak54

Props on the "and don't call me..." line.

Fair point. Andy and Banner let him go after 1999 and the devaluation of LB began.

MDS

willie t was mad overrated by eagles fans....i think the nickname mightve endeared himself?

he was a good solid lb but nothing more...could of nice seasons in the mid 90s. eagles let him go and he was out of the league 2 years later.

their current linebackers are a few miles short of 'good solid' so hed be an improvement, sure.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.