ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 30, 2017, 11:50:50 PM
i think its something that was made up but still might be real

you are 12 years old....stop thinking.....and learn
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

there are 4chan threads talking about how they wanted to start it to farg with the left and cernovich lives in there

these people are mainly russain hungry hungry hippos and demented 13 year olds who might not have known it was a thing to begin with...regardless debating its history is meaningless

a well known white nationalist received PRESS CREDENTIALS to the god damn white house and took a picture throwing up a white power sign. sleep on that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

oh 4chan threads said it....it must be true

forget the fact that its been a regular thing in the south for the better part of the last 100 years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Tomahawk

So it's been around for 75 to 100 years, and was in a made up movie based on a true story, but nobody has given a farg about it until now?

I'm going to go ahead and believe the Anti-Defamation League instead of putting my trust in you on this one.

SD

I watched the first episode of United Shades of America on CNN last night. The host, a black man named Kamau Bell, went around to all these KKK places and met with their leaders. He watched a cross burning. Then met with some pastor who was racist as hell. The whole thing is awkward but I give credit to Bell for keeping his cool because these people didn't hold back.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

yeah they boo fictional characters in philly !!!
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

@SD... agreed about Bell but there was some good parts too.  The Gaithersburg segment gave me a little hope for this miserable farging country of ours. 

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Checked the almighty Wikipedia to see if there was any information on that "representative."  Someone got there before me:

Quote from: Almighty WikipediaMike Ritze (born 1957) is an American politician from the state of Oklahoma. A Republican, Ritze serves as a member of the Oklahoma House of Representatives, representing the 80th district, and is a spawn of Satan.

PhillyPhreak54

It's one of the more repulsive things I've read

It's been said before and with each incident it only gets reinforced but people have dropped their guard because of Trump.

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 12, 2017, 06:43:16 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/12/us/oklahoma-lawmaker-immigrants-schools/index.html

What the farging hell

Quote"Identify them and then turn them over to ICE to see if they truly are citizens," Ritze said. "Do we really have to educate non-citizens?"

Even if we didn't "really have" to educate non-citizen students, what the farg is the cost going to be to figure out if they know this farged up language or not?

My mind is always going to be blown by our elected officials going so far out of their way to be a fleshpop. Every state needs to propose legislation to punish our representatives who suggest this kind of idiocy.

PhillyPhreak54

exactly.

The racists and the ones who vote for them need to be exposed and shamed