Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Early voting started here yesterday.

up 50% in the biggest five counties from 2012

All of these counties (that contain Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houston) are democratic. Many of the people interviewed in line said they were motivated to get out because Texas is close to turning blue and they want it to flip.

COME ON BABY!

I am going Monday to do my early voting.

ice grillin you

theres virtually no chance texas flips

btw i was reading today that there are two states hillary has less than a .1% chance of losing...without looking care to guess which ones

theres also two states trump has a less than .5% chance of losing

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 25, 2016, 02:02:13 PM

nate silver aka god has it as 17.5% chance for hilldawg

btw i was reading today that there are two states hillary has less than a .1% chance of losing...without looking care to guess which ones

maryland and even though its not a state ill say the district

west virginia and either wyoming or montana....ill say montana
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2016, 02:34:11 PM
Quote from: SD on October 21, 2016, 02:06:23 PM
Anyone familiar with partial birth abortions? I asked this as a serious question. I'm pro-life personally but I do believe a woman should have a right to chose so individually I lean one way but outwardly I guess I'm pro-choice. The whole thought of partial birth abortions is frightening. I did some research and it occurs to me they're outlawed. But my conservative friends/relatives keep bringing it up as a chock to vote for the GOP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial-Birth_Abortion_Ban_Act

theres no such thing as a partial birth abortion....around 1% of abortions are late term (i think 20+ weeks but dont quote me on that) when the mothers life is at risk...but trumps "ripping the baby out of the mothers stomach" doesnt happen...its sort of like the voter fraud thing...where is happened a handful of times since 2000 but the right would have you believe elections are being stolen on the regular because of it

ms. bee murdered it last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX9YWSetUkQ

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it is slim as lil guy pointed out...but the mere chance has driven people out to vote. Once the hillbilly counties come in though...it'll stay red more than likely. If it does flip? Oh man.

I say MD and Cali for Hillary and Idaho and Wyoming for Dickface

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

No way in hell Cali has that much support for Clinton.  Outside of LA and maybe SD counties, pretty much all of SoCal south of Bakersfield is as red as Alabama.   

I'll guess that the 2 states she's dominating in are small, liberal states like MD and Vermont or Conneticut.  Maybe the hippies up in Washington that were all about Bernie are all in on not voting for Trump. 

Trump I'm guessing has one of the Dakotas and Missouri. 

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 25, 2016, 03:53:04 PM
No way in hell Cali has that much support for Clinton.  Outside of LA and maybe SD counties, pretty much all of SoCal south of Bakersfield is as red as Alabama.   

its not % of the vote its the chances she loses the state

also it doesnt get more liberal than the bay

Sgt PSN

Yeah, I understand that.  But Cali is basically 2 states.  NoCal is liberal as hell and SoCal is conservative.  I think that state is way too divided to predict that Hillary has a .1% chance of losing it.  Granted, I'm not living out there now so I'm not seeing the SoCal conservatism up front, but unless the entire hispanic voting community is going to the polls to vote for Hillary, I don't think her grip on the state is that tight.  I think she wins the state easily, but giving her a 99.9% chance seems a bit high from what I saw out there. 

Rome

Oklahoma is 1000% Trump.  Probably Alabama too.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 25, 2016, 04:10:19 PM
Yeah, I understand that.  But Cali is basically 2 states.  NoCal is liberal as hell and SoCal is conservative.  I think that state is way too divided to predict that Hillary has a .1% chance of losing it.  Granted, I'm not living out there now so I'm not seeing the SoCal conservatism up front, but unless the entire hispanic voting community is going to the polls to vote for Hillary, I don't think her grip on the state is that tight.  I think she wins the state easily, but giving her a 99.9% chance seems a bit high from what I saw out there.

it doesn't really get more blue than cali but probably something that helps it even further in this case is that there are so many people in the state the gap btwn dems and pubs becomes impossibly large to overcome for pubs

anyway the strongest two hilldog states are cali and md

trump has Idaho and romey called okie

Sgt PSN

Wow, I'm surprised that Cali is showing that strong for any single candidate.  Guess Trump really pissed off all the deck builders and landscapers.