Trumpers gonna Trump

I'm shocked this was in Arkansas

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Have I overlooked an outcry from the guns rights community on behalf of Castile?   Have they not claimed his cause as theirs, as proof of the government killing legally armed citizens?

What's happening.  I haven't paid attention.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I haven't either and didn't realize the trial was starting nor did I know exactly which charges were filed against the officer.

But I do know there hasn't been any outcry of support for him carrying a piece from the gun lovers and the NRA types. If he were white it would've been a focal point of the incident that he was legally carrying. Had the gun nuts been in his corner and then the news comes out the defense is trying to suppress the fact he was a CHL holder they'd been screaming from their mountains of ammo how farged this was.

ice grillin you

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/05/30/anti-semitic-message-found-mt-lebanon/

portland
lebron james fence in brentwood
nooses in dc museums

what the farg is going on....this is really getting frightening.....this shtein isnt randomly happening in rural mississippi....its almost becoming a daily norm even in the most liberal of places

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Just more instances of Trump being in office giving these fargs the idea they can be outright racists.

The White House also cited infowars in a press release too

Fun times

ice grillin you

phattymatty

what a lovely story. you know those fargs were like we in the white house now we gonna get rich!!