Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

I expect nothing less from Bannon and Alex Jones and their ilk

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 05, 2020, 07:12:56 PM

whats totally insane and no one cares about this because trump has obliterated all norms and throws so much shtein out there that everyone forgets about everything but steve bannon was a chief strategist in the farging white house....thats what makes him totally different from alex jones
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Don't worry, accountability and honesty is suddenly going to become very important to news outlets again.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 05, 2020, 07:53:26 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 05, 2020, 07:12:56 PM

whats totally insane and no one cares about this because trump has obliterated all norms and throws so much shtein out there that everyone forgets about everything but steve bannon was a chief strategist in the farging white house....thats what makes him totally different from alex jones

And that's one of my biggest issues with the Cheeto Dick presidency. Him and people like this normalized this behavior. Outright hatred. The amount of incidences we have seen the last four years have been way way too high. And the MAGA crowd has felt empowered to follow and lash out like animals.

farg Donald Trump.

General_Failure

Civil war brewing inside Proud Boys as top leader says he's done pretending he isn't a Nazi

Quote"Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately," Chapman wrote. "We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other 'undesirables' into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization."

He also made clear that he believed talk of defending "Western Civilization" was really just a racist dog whistle all along.

"We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race," he wrote.

General_Failure

Diomedes

Yeah, I don't care.  If you're so f'n stupid that you a.) believe in magic and b.) need a phone app to be told when to pray to your magic god

you can just go to hell
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Rome

Yeah that was a DIO mic drop moment.

General_Failure

Who could have guessed that Parler would be as insecure as its users? https://twitter.com/kevinabosch/status/1331339530318843911

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Let those freaks kick the shtein out of each other for eternity

PhillyPhreak54

Shocking news!

The cop who shot Jacob Blake in the back in Wisconsin...will not be charged with a crime.

ice grillin you