2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

these fargers can't even end it properly to help ease the suffering.

mpmcgraw

Seriously.

If Rollins takes next year off like he did this year we're screwed.

Sgt PSN

Rome

Sgt PSN

phillymic2000

mpmcgraw

lolololol at that celebration.  its like they dont even care.

like i said before its not even like getting beat by a team.  

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

farg hamels, farg howard, farg rollins, farg victorino, farg cholly, farg feliz, farg raul, farg cholly, farg a-fraud, farg texiera and  farg you

Rome

Team of mercenaries.  Hope Selig is happy because they got exactly what they wanted.

Don Ho

I still love you guys.  It was still a great post season.  They'll be back.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

Holy shtein, Arod's celebration was hilarious :-D tip toe thru the tulips with me!

Rome

Quote from: Don Ho on November 04, 2009, 11:53:48 PM

No, they won't.  No team goes to the World Series three years in a row.  They had their shot at immortality and failed. 

phillymic2000

Quote from: Rome on November 04, 2009, 11:56:10 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on November 04, 2009, 11:53:48 PM

No, they won't.  No team goes to the World Series three years in a row.  They had their shot at immortality and failed. 

huh? what makes you think they couldnt make another run to the title?

Don Ho

I am so glad I turned the tv off once vic was out.  Ain't watchin no celebration that doesn't involve a philly team.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.