2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Good job Eyre!  That is probably it for him.  Good work dude.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on November 04, 2009, 11:32:41 PM
Of course Chooch is gonna knock one out.

it wouldn't suprise me in the least.  then jimmy and victorino will end it. 

ice grillin you

as impossible as it sounds dobbs is worse than feliz...not that i would be against using him there but does anyone believe for a second greg dobbs is gonna get a hit off mariano rivera...and feliz as zesty as he is still had as good or better series than mark texiera robinson cano or melky cabrera and with far less expectations
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on November 04, 2009, 11:33:48 PM
Good job Eyre!  That is probably it for him.  Good work dude.

him and chan ho were the most steady arms out of the pen all year.  i think it has something to do with those sexy bodies in his elbow.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 04, 2009, 11:35:00 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on November 04, 2009, 11:33:48 PM
Good job Eyre!  That is probably it for him.  Good work dude.

him and chan ho were the most steady arms out of the pen all year.  i think it has something to do with those sexy bodies in his elbow.

Absolutely.  Eyre and Park did a good job.  Park was a trooper.  To be sent to the pen after being a starter and stepping up big time was stellar.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 04, 2009, 11:34:33 PM
as impossible as it sounds dobbs is worse than feliz...not that i would be against using him there but does anyone believe for a second greg dobbs is gonna get a hit off mariano rivera...and feliz as zesty as he is still had as good or better series than mark texiera robinson cano or melky cabrera and with far less expectations

that spot didnt matter. no one was getting a hit. its just funny that dobbs has aids or whatever and isnt off the roster.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

jeter has more postseason hits than feliz has had in any single season. 

Don Ho

Rome

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

phillymic2000

Rome

Sgt PSN