2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

haha and that folks is the last ab for pedro feliz as a phillie
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I mean, why?  Why would you leave him in there?  He had no chance to get a hit.  NONE.

Sgt PSN

there's almost no reason not to pinch hit for feliz there.  i'd rather see bruntlett up there at this point.  hell, give cliff lee a farging bat. 

Don Ho

Hey Cole!  Now that you won't have any speaking engagements this off season, work on a third pitch for your repertoire.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

minor thing but the fact that they wouldnt bat dobbs or take him off the roster needs to be mentioned. like why. not that cairo is good but just why.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Charlie,  we really wanted to see an act of loyalty and we were expecting Lidge.

Sgt PSN

yeah, don't really understand why you put someone on the roster but don't use him at all. 

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

how can feliz have such great hand eye coordination and suck so bad at the plate?

phillymic2000

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Sgt PSN