2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Those at bats against Damaso Marte were farging horrible.

Choke should be ashamed. Tell yourself "lets go" while you walk back to the dug out, you icehole. Way to show up in the Series, Howard. You can farg yourself.

Sgt PSN

assuming he gets werth and ibanez, that will leave francisco, feliz and chooch in the 9th. 

MDS

only shot is werth to get on and rual to jack one. feliz and ben are auto outs.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on November 04, 2009, 11:14:52 PM
Absolutely feeble farging at-bat from Howard.

Epically awful.

That may have been his worst at bat of the series which is actually hard to believe.  Lose the beard dawg.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

unless they get at least two runs in the next two outs anyone that watches the 9th should be shot

i actually like and respect a ton of the yanks...the old guard i was mentioning to sarge...but i cannopt physically watch a-rod win a world series
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

kind of hard to do anything when you wait until you're down 2 strikes to take a swing. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 04, 2009, 11:18:26 PM
unless they get at least two runs in the next two outs anyone that watches the 9th should be shot

i actually like and respect a ton of the yanks...the old guard i was mentioning to sarge...but i cannopt physically watch a-rod win a world series

Hoyda

what dont kill you make you stronger. gotta tough it out, take your beating like a man.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

There's that icehole with the whistle.  Why has someone not killed that prick?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 04, 2009, 11:21:11 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 04, 2009, 11:18:26 PM

Hoyda

what dont kill you make you stronger. gotta tough it out, take your beating like a man.

not a chance...i would almost watch the red sox win a world series before a-rod...ALMOST
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

lol @ raul waiting until garbage time to have his best ab of the series. 

Don Ho

Look at the bight side folks, we possibly get to witness Feliz and Francisco take their last at bats for the season!

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

Rome