2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

OK, now this shtein is officially over.  They just can't finish any kind of rally.  
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eaglez

The generous strike zone on the first pitch of that AB set up everything else.  farging losers.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 04, 2009, 10:52:00 PM
pick a yankee batter out of a hat and guarantee he gets a hit there

That's why it's 7-3 and about to end.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

marte has been sick. utley and choke werent doing anything.

BLAME JIMMY ROLLINS YOU fargING COWARD HAVAS. HE fargING BLOWS.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Butchers Bill

That was a ridiculous call...have the Phils gotten one of those all series?
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Rome

Why the farg are you acting like this?  Do you get off pissing people off and acting like a know it all icehole every second you're here?

Good God shut the hell up.

Don Ho

Rome

Hey - thanks Fox.  Really appreciate the Joe Carter shot there.

CUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTS.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on November 04, 2009, 10:54:24 PM

Why the farg are you acting like this?  Do you get off pissing people off and acting like a know it all icehole every second you're here?

i cant help it if you are a homer and get your feelings hurt over the truth...blame the umps it will make you feel better
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the game was lost when manuel didnt bring in happ for the jap. and when pedro kept throwing fastballs to him. that was it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 04, 2009, 10:55:55 PM
Quote from: Rome on November 04, 2009, 10:54:24 PM

Why the farg are you acting like this?  Do you get off pissing people off and acting like a know it all icehole every second you're here?

i cant help it if you are a homer and get your feelings hurt over the truth...blame the umps it will make you feel better

or we could just blame rollins. farging pile on him and his shteinhole play. farging moron.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 04, 2009, 10:53:32 PM
marte has been sick. utley and choke werent doing anything.

BLAME JIMMY ROLLINS YOU fargING COWARD HAVAS. HE fargING BLOWS.

jimmys the man and always will be...he could ground out for the next ten years and his met shtein talking and backing it up with an mvp would still trump all
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mpmcgraw

Seriously could Rollins have possibly been more of a non factor this series?

Its okay for him though because he has the preferred race AND a rap label.  

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 04, 2009, 10:55:55 PM

Yeah, it's me acting like a smug icehole who loves nothing more than to tell a random group of strangers I told you so.

Dio's right... you're a caricature.  Enjoy your "victory".

Don Ho

Strike out these mother fargers and I feel a lot better.

Kill that steroid cheatin' farg!