2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

lol another zesty j rol at bat then he steals 2nd w/out 2 outs down by 4. what a farging loser.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on November 04, 2009, 10:40:42 PM
lol god how farging awful is francisco? this bench is beyond horrendous.

It is awful.  I was hoping Cairo would step up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

cool utley will launch one so we get shut down for 6 outs down by only 1 so i blow a vein out of my forehead.   farg this team.  to little to late.

PhillyPhreak54

Well....here it is ladies and gents.

Grits is up with the season on the line. They have to do it here.

Marte can be wild as farg. Work him. Do not swing a JUNK.

Utley has to knock in at least two here because I have no faith in Choke against Marte.

COME ON PHILS!!!!!!!!!

PhillyPhreak54

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.........

MDS

wow cairo? he spent the entire season in allentown.

the bench blows. amaro made great moves but he never figured out that stairs sucked and dobbs was hurt. not their biggest problem but one that wasnt tough to fix.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lol at mccarver talking up utleys opposite field home run prowess...in seven years has he ever hit one opposite field?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

LBIggle

and of course the horrible umping continues into this at bat.

nice and generous on those strikes you fat icehole.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Eaglez

I didn't expect Utley to have such an ugly at-bat.  That was deflating.  Again.

Rome

Ha - two total bullshtein calls in one at-bat.  Impressive work there by the best crew in baseball.

PhillyPhreak54

goddamn.

horrible, at bat. A single, Chase....ever heard of those?

I wanna puke

ice grillin you

pick a yankee batter out of a hat and guarantee he gets a hit there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous