2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

its almost sickening how much they look like the dodger this series.

Sgt PSN

phillymic2000

Don Ho

Hey, who do you guys think Charlie will start in game 7?  That should really be awesome.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

mpmcgraw

The way Manuel is managing you'd think this was a meaningless June game.  

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

Sgt PSN

Quote from: jihadist monk on November 04, 2009, 09:47:37 PM
The way the phils are playing you'd think this was a meaningless June game. 

Quote from: Don Ho on November 04, 2009, 09:48:53 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on November 04, 2009, 09:45:54 PM
its almost sickening how much they look like the dodger Nationals this series.

nah, the nats can score runs. 

phillymic2000

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

even tex, who is the only other player that might be as horrible as howard is getting rbi's.

maybe he watched some film howard.

ever think that might help you out of those massively horrible slumps you fall into? 

Eaglez

Yanks, even though the middle of their lineup hasn't had a great average this World Series, drives them home with RISP.  That's the difference.  Yanks have been much more clutch than the Phils the entire series.