igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

LBIggle

this is cute, feliz making a run at keeping his job next year.  too little too late bud.  it is impressive he hasn't swung at any of those yet.

Sgt PSN

phillymic2000

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Feliz is unbelievably useless right now.    Good God - you piece of shtein - just a single would have given them some life.

Thanks for nothing.

PhillyPhanInDC

Brutal. Brutal. Told my wife...that's pretty much the game. Pettite on the ropes again, throwing balls, two guys on, gotta come away with a score. They're running out of time. 42 is the 7th.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

LBIggle

weak grounder though, predictable.

typical weaknesses biting them in the ass.

hitting with RISP.

manuel too dumb or stubborn to make a change in the lineup.  maybe having a batter hitting over .300 in the playoffs is better off hitting 7th then pedro feliz, ever.

mpmcgraw

Batting Feliz 7th might cost more runs then leaving Pedro out there.

Sgt PSN

that's the difference between the yanks and the phillies this series.  the yanks have usually found a way to get that rbi hit.