2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

why do you get happ up...then have doobee come to mound to stall in order to get happ ready...then not bring him in when a great lefty hitter comes up who fargING HIT A HOME RUN 25 MINUTES AGO!!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mpmcgraw

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 04, 2009, 09:09:27 PM
farg you you farging hillbilly piece of shtein...this is what mean when i say its just incredible how much this team has won when you think about its collective IQ combined with a disgrace as a manager

ahhhh did I upset Mrs. I am extreme on everything. Pssssssst it don't matter how incredible it is to you, they won it and it cracks me up that you can't even give them that without trashing them.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 04, 2009, 09:12:50 PM
why do you get happ up...then have doobee come to mound to stall in order to get happ ready...then not bring him in when a great lefty hitter comes up who fargING HIT A HOME RUN 25 MINUTES AGO!

Phillies Think Tank
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Rome on November 04, 2009, 09:08:56 PM
Charlie really is worse than Andy Reid with his inability to adapt on the fly.

umm Andy ain't won shtein yet.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 04, 2009, 09:13:42 PM
farg you you farging hillbilly piece of shtein...this is what mean when i say its just incredible how much this team has won when you think about its collective IQ combined with a disgrace as a manager

ahhhh did I upset Mrs. I am extreme on everything. Pssssssst it don't matter how incredible it is to you, they won it and it cracks me up that you can't even give them that without trashing them.

im not trashing them....its just amazing to me that they won a world series...then again they did play tampa

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 04, 2009, 09:16:33 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 04, 2009, 09:13:42 PM

im not trashing them....its just amazing to me that they won a world series...then again they did play tampa

Nice way to slide that in there. :-D

Don Ho

ice grillin you

LBIggle

ibanez weakly ground out on the second pitch which is a slider away.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i think both ibanez and posada thought that should have been a fastball

Don Ho