2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

For anyone other than Feliz, IGY.  I'd rather have Pedro at the plate.

mpmcgraw

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 04, 2009, 08:27:27 PM
Quote from: jihadist monk on November 04, 2009, 08:26:38 PM
God lard ass is squeezing Pedro.

this is going to be a long ass night.

pedros stuff being slighty above little league quality will have a lot more to do with it
That doesn't help, no.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

ice grillin you

phillies will ultimately lose this series because they have no number two pitcher due to cole hamels being a POS but its just incredible and i hate using this term how much more "professional" the yankee hitters are
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 04, 2009, 08:35:26 PM
phillies will ultimately lose this series because they have no number two pitcher due to cole hamels being a POS but its just incredible and i hate using this term how much more "professional" the yankee hitters are

Even more predictable...your posts.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

I don't care what happens now.  Just kill A-Fag, Jeter and especially thatpiece of shtein Posada.

Sgt PSN

Rome

PhillyGirl

lets keep this 2-0....Phils can come back from this...lets go boys.