2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

All FOX announcers need to be cut up into little pieces and placed in a blender.  I have never heard such stupid questions.  Not generic, just stupid.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Let the record show this shtein is going back to NYC against Old Butt Chin on short rest.

Not dead yet. A faint pulse.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on November 02, 2009, 11:30:30 PM
All FOX announcers need to be cut up into little pieces and placed in a blender.  I have never heard such stupid questions.  Not generic, just stupid.

Whaddya expect from a meathead and a midget?

PhillyGirl

All of the dipshtein Yankee fans on my FB feed are saying shtein like, "This is going exactly as planned...winning it in the House that Jeter Built"

:puke
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

well on the bright side no more ibanez in lf....

game 6 is it. phils win, they win game 7.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lololol yeah, exactly as they planned. The House That 6-4-3 Captain Jetes built.

tell those Yankee fans to go farg themselves. All of them

Yeti

It is going to be sweet watching the Phils win the World Series in Yankee stadium.

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Eaglez

I would have felt much more confident if they were going into Game 6 with a 8-2 win instead of an 8-6 nail-biter but they got a day off tomorrow to try and re-group and come out with all they got on Wednesday.  They got some life, the bats looked good, but the late inning pitching is getting to be too much. 

I have faith in my Phils but they have to put together a complete game on Wednesday to keep this shtein going.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 02, 2009, 11:31:03 PM
All of the dipshtein Yankee fans on my FB feed are saying shtein like, "This is going exactly as planned...winning it in the House that Jeter Built"

more like the house that bloomberg built... while the city was going bankrupt.

farg ny

Rome

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on November 02, 2009, 11:32:45 PM

I wish I had that phaith...but I can't say I do. Not with the bullpen pitching the way they are. If Howard was hitting the ball, even...I'd feel better.

Oh, and if we had 3 Cliff Lees...I'd feel better too.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Can Pedro shut them down for 8?

The only sonofabitch I trust out of that bullpen is Egg Foo Yong.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 02, 2009, 11:34:23 PM

I wish I had that phaith...but I can't say I do. Not with the bullpen pitching the way they are. If Howard was hitting the ball, even...I'd feel better.

Oh, and if we had 3 Cliff Lees...I'd feel better too.

Wouldn't we all?

Pete Martin's bringing it on Wednesday.  Book it.

PhillyGirl

Joe Buck's summary just there talking about how resilient the Yankees are...nothing positive about the Phillies...just the Yankees.

I despise him.

He sounded more excited after the Yankees started getting on base in the 8th than he did calling the final out of the WS last year when they won.

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully somewhere along the NJ Turnpike Howard can find his swing.

And Madson can find a scrote.

I hope they pound the shtein out of Pettitte...no more fishing at those farging sliders.

By the way - Joe West will be the HP ump. lol...