2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

bowzer

PhillyPhreak54

Seabiscuit36

my god, here is the end.  Madson imposion, he looks like Donovan at the SB
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

put bruntlett in at 2nd for the unassisted triple play.  it's their only chance. 

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

YEAH LETS HAVE MATT STAIRS IN THERE TO HIT A DOUBLE PLAY INSTEAD OF STAYING WITH THE GOOD PITCHER, LET'S DO THAT

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 02, 2009, 11:18:24 PM
my god, here is the end.  Madson imposion, he looks like Donovan at the SB

I was just going to text you but I know you have enough stress.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

lol at warming up lidge with runners on since there's no way he'll throw the slider

PhillyPhreak54

farging Ryan farging Madson is a goddamn bitch...THROW STRIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!