2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eaglez

Sgt PSN

seriously, who doesn't see an all out implosion coming up here? 

MDS

i cant lie, even im nervous. god is this awesome. playoff baseball trumps everything.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol...in an 8-2 he didn't farg up. I'm not buying it.

Ok Madson....get the job done please. PLEASE

QB Eagles

Statistically, the Phils are 96% to win this. If only I believed that was the real odds here.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Someone gag McCarver with a cheesesteak.

Yeah....come on Madson you sonofabitch

Sgt PSN

lol @ madson not walking himself into trouble.  he then goes to 3-1 and then serves up meat to georgehey

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Eaglez