2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

joe buck is just horrible. like hes not one sided, he just sucks. i hope he dies.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 02, 2009, 11:01:27 PM
And one handed Vic with a bsuted up right hand makes a better throw?

I agree with pulling him in an 8-2 game

couldn't disagree more.  this is the world series and you're playing an elimination game and you go with what got you here in the first place.  since making the trade for lee/francisco, francisco has been the late game defensive subsitution for raul.  francisco probably makes that catch and victorino doesn't even have to worry about a-rod tagging at 3rd because he's never there to begin with. 

the yankees offensively are no different than the phils.  no lead is safe, no matter who is on the mound or how late in the game it is. 

Don Ho

Bruntlett bunt?  No way Tim.  We love to see Stairs hit a HR every 3 months.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, Ruiz is gonna tke off here. Use your head, Hughes...you bitch

Why is this farging canadian watching fastballs sail by?

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

And he GIDP on a slider after seeing two meatballs. Idiot.

Sarge...it was 8-2 in the 8th inning. You take out the guy whose hand is jacked up

Sgt PSN

cholly is really shooting himself in the foot this series.  why he goes to stairs is beyond me....epsecially with the farging lead. 

that was a wasted inning.  hold it down madson. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 02, 2009, 11:10:35 PM
cholly is really shooting himself in the foot this series.  why he goes to stairs is beyond me....epsecially with the farging lead. 

He should have double switched Francisco to the 9 hole.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 02, 2009, 11:11:21 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 02, 2009, 11:10:35 PM

He should have double switched Francisco to the 9 hole.

for raul.  ;)

Rome

Cholly farged up.

It's okay, Jay... you can say it.  It won't hurt.   Promise.