2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

gotta love a game where the action stops so everyone can watch a guy dig dirt out of his shoes

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

If I ever run into Joe Buck I'm punching him in the face.  I don't care if I go to jail either.

MDS

how about 1-2 runs to just save an impending manuel meltdown. though, it is funny to watch you people lose your heads over a 6 run lead
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

is there really any argument against leaving park in to close this game, or is it purely just going to be a "lidge is our guy" kind of move

Eaglez

They need to get at least one back in the bottom half to make me not shtein my pants in the top half of the 9th.  Does Lidge get another chance?  Why couldn't this just be easy.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 02, 2009, 11:01:27 PM
Quote from: Rome on November 02, 2009, 11:00:02 PM
LOL - horrible farging throw from Francisco.

All three runs are on Cholly now.

And one handed Vic with a bsuted up right hand makes a better throw?

I agree with pulling him in an 8-2 game

You could have made a better throw and you throw like a fag.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm nervous.

Neither Lidge or Madson give me hope.

Did Charlie double switch with Francisco?

If so, I'd leave Ho Chi Minh in the game

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on November 02, 2009, 11:03:59 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 02, 2009, 11:01:27 PM
Quote from: Rome on November 02, 2009, 11:00:02 PM
LOL - horrible farging throw from Francisco.

All three runs are on Cholly now.

And one handed Vic with a bsuted up right hand makes a better throw?

I agree with pulling him in an 8-2 game

You could have made a better throw and you throw like a fag.

If fag means I have a rocket arm, yes...you would be correct sir!!

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on November 02, 2009, 11:03:08 PM
If I ever run into Joe Buck I'm punching him in the face.  I don't care if I go to jail either.

Not before I take a crowbar to his head.  He should be in the Soap Operas.  Just call the damn game and stop setting up every scenario known to man.  Give us Vin Scully.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Ataa baby Chooch!!

Time for Stairs to unload on this mental midget's fastball.

COME ON YOU CANUCK!

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 02, 2009, 11:03:53 PM
is there really any argument against leaving park in to close this game

didnt realize the pitcher was going to be up. though does stairs get you anything beyond what park would give you? we'll see.