2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

MDS

lee just had nothing left, still, very unlucky to get stuck with 2 runs there

ho chi has got this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Sgt PSN

if they get through this inning with no more baserunners, then they get the 8-9-1 hitters in the 9th.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

MDS

they really must not trust eyre, hes got to be up just as a deke
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Let Shane manage this game Charlie.  You've been asleep the last two games.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 02, 2009, 10:57:23 PM
if they get through this inning with no more baserunners, then they get the 8-9-1 hitters in the 9th.

too bad 1 is mr yankee and 9 will probably be that jap

Don Ho

Rome

LOL - horrible farging throw from Francisco.

All three runs are on Cholly now.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

lol terrible, terrible throw from francisco. god does charlie look awful here.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on November 02, 2009, 11:00:02 PM
LOL - horrible farging throw from Francisco.

All three runs are on Cholly now.

And one handed Vic with a bsuted up right hand makes a better throw?

I agree with pulling him in an 8-2 game