2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

mccarver thinks they may be taking victorino out because of his hand... im gonna go out on a limb and agree with that perceptive observation

Sgt PSN

looked like damon even thought that was a strike.  and now the thai whore gets another soft hit single for the yanks.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on November 02, 2009, 10:45:46 PM
lol @ the l'il fella.

lol @ any kind of hate at this game

you actually to love how theyve made it this far w/out anything from choke. the odds that hell go off are way up for game 6.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Just like last night... from strike three to Damon to a nothing hit.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on November 02, 2009, 10:42:39 PM
The ladyfriend and I were talking about the difference in sound between Werth's can of corn to center and a home run sound just as Ibanez crushed that one.  It's like when you've played and watched the game as long as I have you don't even need to see it... you can hear it when it's gone.

That shot from Raul was a thing of beauty.

No doubt.

ANyone else hate Texiera as much as I do? I don't know why, but he's got a hate-able face

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Ruh-roh....

Yes Joe, we know what a HR will do

shteinTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

farging shtein

Rome

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 02, 2009, 10:49:32 PMANyone else hate Texiera as much as I do? I don't know why, but he's got a hate-able face

looks more stupid than hatable. swisher's face is purely hatable.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

lol @ this inning

bullshtein infield single and crazy legs raul butchers an out

poor cliff lee

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 02, 2009, 10:49:32 PM

ANyone else hate Texiera as much as I do? I don't know why, but he's got a hate-able face

yeah.  but i pretty much hate any player that the yankees bought.  jeter, jorge and rivera are about the only legit yankees as far as i'm concerned.  the rest are just a bunch of over priced hoydas because they can't develop their own talent.  farg cc, burnett, a-roid, tex, damon, etc, etc.

anyone can buy a world series.  the d-backs did it and the marlins did it....twice.

wtf raul? 

Eaglez

Rome

that was literally a carbon copy of last night.  i mean almost pitch for pitch.  two 1-2 counts with hits then gay-rod rips a shot to left.