2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on November 02, 2009, 10:37:31 PM
Poor Werth.  He is really making good contact tonight.

Center field is a vacuum tonight, for whatever reason. I don't know if there's any wind out there or not.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 02, 2009, 10:36:47 PM
hey howard, how about taking some extra batting practice tomorrow? figure this shtein out.

Did I hear that he said he doesn't study film after games?  Might be a good time to start because you look like shtein at the plate.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Rome

QB Eagles

Rome

The ladyfriend and I were talking about the difference in sound between Werth's can of corn to center and a home run sound just as Ibanez crushed that one.  It's like when you've played and watched the game as long as I have you don't even need to see it... you can hear it when it's gone.

That shot from Raul was a thing of beauty.

Eaglez

He's to hoping this carries over (assuming they can hold on). 

Rome

lol @ pete happy.

put him and howard on the same spaceship bound for the sun.

QB Eagles

say what you want about pedro, he has more homers than howard in this series

Don Ho

Hey Joe Buck, this just in, striking out Feliz is not a positive.  It is expected.  Kind of like the sun rising in the east, setting in the west, etc.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Sgt PSN

i don't think i can ever stop laughing at the crippled basketball players in the gatorade commercial