2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

mccarver lecturing buck about the ways the game of baseball has changed over the years... didnt mention how much worse announcers have gotten

Rome

didn't mention his child molester father either, which was nice, imo.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Rome

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on November 02, 2009, 10:34:13 PM
Holy shtein!  Just tied Reggie.

gritober?

lol, howard's tying records too.  move over willie wilson, you've got some company.

Don Ho

Howard is just pathetic.  He can be so good and so very, very bad.

QB Eagles

hey howard, how about taking some extra batting practice tomorrow? figure this shtein out.

Don Ho