2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

LBIggle

i was pondering the same thing.. i mean say they go up 8+ runs.  do they take him out and save him for a potential game 7?  even if its only for a couple innings.. the  guy is a beast.. he doesn't even ice his arm down after games, i'm sure he could handle it.  its basically what the d-backs did with randy johnson and schilling that one year.. just pitched him to their arms fell off and it worked.  too bad lee's counterpart is a vagina with flaming herpes/warts/aids/death.

LBIggle

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

QB Eagles

wow 3-0 to a guy with a broken hand. and yeah it's broken, i dont believe him.

Seabiscuit36

can anyone explain why they are making a big deal about Cabrera?  Dude supposedly has a bad hammy, yet was dancing a fool pregame?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

LBIggle

Rome

Who gives a shtein about that humpty dumpty lookin' flag?

I hope he dies.

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

choke is just setting everyone up for an epic grand slam in game 7

Sgt PSN

LBIggle

the problem is no phillies fans will be alive to see it, we'll all be dead of massive coronaries long before then.