2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

The little section of Yankee fans....that annoys me. Like little farging Bronx out in LF. The vendors should boycott that section. Make those guidos get their own shtein.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on November 02, 2009, 08:21:18 PM
I hope this home plate ump puts a stop to these Yankee visits by coaches/catchers to the mound.  Let's go already.

No rule against it and I doubt the ump would have the balls to just start refusing the timeouts without some kind of guidance from MLB.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 02, 2009, 08:36:48 PM
The little section of Yankee fans....that annoys me. Like little farging Bronx out in LF. The vendors should boycott that section. Make those guidos get their own shtein.

the vendors wont boycott that section, they can charge triple and its still cheaper than yankee stadium

LBIggle

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 02, 2009, 08:36:35 PM
the only thing different is that he's in the post season. 

basically.  no idea wtf their talking about.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 02, 2009, 08:37:30 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on November 02, 2009, 08:21:18 PM
I hope this home plate ump puts a stop to these Yankee visits by coaches/catchers to the mound.  Let's go already.

No rule against it and I doubt the ump would have the balls to just start refusing the timeouts without some kind of guidance from MLB.

Yeah, kind of figured that.  At least start telling them to hurry it up.  Although, I wish Ruiz had made a few more trips out in the 8th to calm down Mr. Meltdown.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 02, 2009, 08:38:14 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 02, 2009, 08:36:48 PM

the vendors wont boycott that section, they can charge triple and its still cheaper than yankee stadium

they can do that.. or just put shtein in the food.  i hear swine flu is real popular.

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

didn't look good the way he was shaking his hand after making contact.  wish he would have gotten plunked in the head.  maybe it would have knocked some sense into him. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 02, 2009, 08:46:55 PM
didn't look good the way he was shaking his hand after making contact.  wish he would have gotten plunked in the head.  maybe it would have knocked some sense into him. 

at least that would be a part he doesnt use

LBIggle

yup.. stingers go away by then.  or at least it shouldn't hurt that much.  there needs to be retaliation.

PhillyPhreak54

So I'd guess we will see Francisco by the 5th, before Vic's next AB.

Yep - he knows its busted.  :-\

Sgt PSN

Quote from: LBIggle on November 02, 2009, 08:48:41 PM
yup.. stingers go away by then.  or at least it shouldn't hurt that much.  there needs to be retaliation.

not gonna happen.  at least not tonight.  no way do you have lee hit someone down 3-1 in the series after the phils have already hit aroid 3x in 2 games. 

not to mention that it wasn't the least bit intentional. 

Rome

BREAKING NEWS:  A four million dollar stadium has an x-ray machine on-site!