2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on November 02, 2009, 08:21:18 PM
I hope this home plate ump puts a stop to these Yankee visits by coaches/catchers to the mound.  Let's go already.

There was an article written about it today. The Yankees got their skirts up about it.

This Molina brother does it more than that corksucker Posada

LBIggle

PhillyPhreak54

I bet Vic broke a finger or his hand. He'll be fine defensively but when he comes back up and takes a hack, the bat goes flying and he goes out. I hope not, but that was too solid of a hit to not break or chip something.

Texierereraiarea is a great 1B.

LBIggle

lol it wasn't that spectacular of a play.  suck dick after the broadcast.. thanks.

LBIggle

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 02, 2009, 08:25:23 PM
I bet Vic broke a finger or his hand. He'll be fine defensively but when he comes back up and takes a hack, the bat goes flying and he goes out. I hope not, but that was too solid of a hit to not break or chip something.

Texierereraiarea is a great 1B.

good, then aroid gets one in the neck.

Rome

Motherfarger.  They had a shot to absolutely kill this team of dicks and they pissed it away.

What else is new?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on November 02, 2009, 08:27:20 PM
Motherfarger.  They had a shot to absolutely kill this team of dicks and they pissed it away.

What else is new?

Maybe Lee will find the strike zone this inning. That would be something new.

PhillyPhreak54

Molina looks like the guy who owns a taco truck down the street from my office.

Sgt PSN

hr with runners on base?  ibanez made solid contact?  wtf is happening?

LBIggle

that's not that new.. he's putting up one of the best postseasons for a pitcher, ever.   in a related note if he doesn't pitch 9 again their probably farged.

LBIggle

lol "cliff lee is a different pitcher with the phillies then he was with the indians."   what did he go through metamorphosis on the plane ride over.