2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Eaglez on November 01, 2009, 11:41:34 PM
This is absolutely deflating.  It's come to this.  Highest highs and lowest lows.  Looks like we're back to the reality of being a Philly fan.

last year was fun though

PhillyPhreak54

Kicked in the balls.

Cliff Lee makes it 3-2.

AT least take it back to NY so they don't celebrate in Philly

PhillyPhreak54

I seriously cant believe it.

How is that possible? I hope JOhnny Damon dies a horrible death

Don Ho

farging joke.  That was just disgusting.  We were all waiting for the Lidge/BP meltdown.  Merry Christmas sports fans.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eaglez

I have no doubt that Lee will pitch well tomorrow.  I just wouldn't be surprised if they give him no run support and he loses 1-0.  I don't care how resilent this team is, that was essentially a knock out blow I think.  If they come back to win and/or win this series it would have to be one of the greatest comebacks in baseball history.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 01, 2009, 11:43:09 PM
Cliff Lee makes it 3-2.

AT least take it back to NY so they don't celebrate in Philly

they'll farg it up somehow.  sucks to say but ny is celebrating in philly thanks to these choke artists. 

lol @ sending stairs up to lead off in a 3 run game. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Why not DObbs? Why, Charlie.

God.

Miracle of all miracles needed.

mpmcgraw

well this series is playing out exactly like i said it would.

i hate being this smart.

PhillyPhreak54

Fitting.

I doubt even Lee can save them. This is a killer. Broke what spirit they had left.

shtein

Sgt PSN

farg you pedro feliz for hitting that homer and giving me hope.  why couldn't you just k like usual and let me suffer more peacefully. 

dick

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2009, 11:49:11 PM
sometimes its easier to just never even be there

i miss the days of hopeless pity and self loathing